The second stop was Friday to get a new suit and shoes. I should of taken a picture. They were worn out.
The third stop was Saturday to the temple. The last time he was able to go to the temple was in the MTC.
It is great having Sam home. He is still Sam, just an improved version.
He is adjusting to "normal" life, the time change and catching up on all the things he missed being in a foreign country for two years.
His plan is to find a job so he can earn some money to go to school.
It was wonderful to see him on Sunday. That 2 year delayed hug is something amazing. He didn't seem to be as awkward as I was with people when I got back so that is good. I had no idea how to even converse with people normally. Welcome home Sam!
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy for your family - it makes me relive the joy when Cole got home from his mission. He has been a great missionary and example and we appreciate this. Good luck Sam in all that you decide to do.
ReplyDelete