Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The Holiday Season

I am really trying this year to enjoy the season.  In years past I haven't even wanted Christmas to come because it just meant more to do.  This year I started feeling this way and decided I needed a change of attitude.  I needed to focus on the reason we celebrate Christmas and not stress over all the things I think need to get done. So far I think I am doing okay.  We just got our Christmas tree decorated last night, and that's okay.  The rest of the decorations may or may not get put up this year.
I even took a few minutes this morning while I was doing dishes to enjoy the sunrise.  I got Andrew to take some pictures.

The simple pleasures of life.

1 comment:

  1. Those are great photos. It sounds like you have the right attitude this year. Maybe I should learn from your example :)

    ReplyDelete