Sunday, September 25, 2011

I love Primary songs!

As part of my Stake calling we get to go to the Primary programs in each of the wards.   Sunday was a busy day, I attended three.
As I listened to the children sing the songs I was reminded of the power of music. 
The message of each song is beautiful.  I found the words going through my head all day.  I am glad for my six months in Primary because I was able to learn the songs for this years program.
Many years ago at a Primary leadership training I was taught that you remember:
10% of what you are told
40% if  told in a story
60% if  shown a picture
90% in a song
I believe that is true.  I can still remember a lot of the songs I learned when I was in Primary and that was a long, long time ago.
I love Primary songs!

No comments:

Post a Comment