This was the invitation for our Stake Achievement Day.
I taught a class on how to lead music. I enjoyed the girls. They are a fun age.
I taught a class on how to lead music. I enjoyed the girls. They are a fun age.
Today we were released from the Stake Primary.
Even though I wasn't very excited when I got a Stake calling I can say I have enjoyed serving with these sisters. They are examples of serving with dedication, love and following the Spirit.
They know how to have fun and we had good times together.
I have learned many things from serving with them.
Even though I wasn't very excited when I got a Stake calling I can say I have enjoyed serving with these sisters. They are examples of serving with dedication, love and following the Spirit.
They know how to have fun and we had good times together.
I have learned many things from serving with them.

No comments:
Post a Comment