Friday night and most of the day Saturday we spent in Sandy at a lacrosse tournament for Andrew. He is on the Utah County all-star team. (I don't know where they got the maroon Bruins jerseys. I can cheer for red and black and even blue but maroon is a little hard to cheer for.) They played a total of six games. Friday night they played three games and lost all three. They were just getting warmed up. They won all three of their games on Saturday and they played some of the same teams from Friday. Andrew is following in the footsteps of Sam and plays defense. He loves it. It is fun to watch him play.Monday, March 29, 2010
Lacrosse Tournament
Friday night and most of the day Saturday we spent in Sandy at a lacrosse tournament for Andrew. He is on the Utah County all-star team. (I don't know where they got the maroon Bruins jerseys. I can cheer for red and black and even blue but maroon is a little hard to cheer for.) They played a total of six games. Friday night they played three games and lost all three. They were just getting warmed up. They won all three of their games on Saturday and they played some of the same teams from Friday. Andrew is following in the footsteps of Sam and plays defense. He loves it. It is fun to watch him play.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment