Thursday, October 28, 2010

Grapes

Monday Teri Sue gave me some grapes. She had more than she wanted. I decided last night when I got home from work I had better get them done. The last batch finished at midnight and then there was clean up. I got 9-2quart jars and another quart I made up for breakfast. I am happy to have the grape juice.
Last night while I was doing this I felt a deep appreciation for my mother. I remember many days when she came home from work and canned late into the night. I so appreciate my mother for her great example. Among other things she taught me how to cook, clean, can, and keep house. She is an example of love, service  and patience especially now as she is the care giver for my dad.
Thank-you Mom, I love you!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment