Sunday, June 12, 2011

Arizona

Dad, Mom, Gerald, Delaine, Peggy, and I make a quick trip to Arizona to clean out Aunt Nola's trailer. She agreed to sell it so it needed to get cleaned out.  We drove down Thursday, cleaned Friday and Saturday and drove home Sunday.  Over the past several years Aunt Nola has become a hoarder so it was quite the task to get it cleaned in two days.   Delaine and I became quite efficient in the sorting process.  We made numerous loads to the dump and DI. The utilities were not turned on in the trailer so that meant no air conditioning and no water.  Just another challenge in this adventure. I wish I would have taken before and after pictures.  Those in the court who saw if before and after said it was a miracle.

The highlight of the trip was a stop in Beaver for ice cream and squeaky cheese. (cheese curds)
We are all in one piece and still talking to each other at the end of the trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment