Sunday, June 19, 2011

My Dad

He didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it. ~Clarence Budington Kelland

I have an amazing dad.
He is a great example to me.
He is kind, hard working, and has a sense of humor.
He shares his testimony by the way he lives his life.

All the grandkids and great grandkids love him.
He takes time to play with them and he loves to tease.

He treats my mom with love and respect.
 He is a patient man. 
Growing up he would take the time to teach  and explain things even when I am sure it would have been easier to do it himself.
Growing up I thought my dad could fix anything and make everything all better.
He was and still is my hero.
I love you Dad!!
Happy Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment