I am sure Andrew's English teacher wonders about him. For his English class they are required to do a blog. This is the way they turn their homework in. His URL is "ihateenglish10" and he titled it "Blogs Suck". I guess you don't have to wonder how he feels about it. I told him he had a smart teacher, she was teaching them a skill and getting the homework done at the same time. He said I still think blogs are dumb. One day he will appreciate the wisdom of his elders.
I just smile and shake my head. You can't help but love him.
I just smile and shake my head. You can't help but love him.
Today Andrew said he is feeling like an old person. He started conditioning for lacrosse this week and every muscle is hurting. No matter how in shape you feel when conditioning starts your find muscles you never knew you had.

No comments:
Post a Comment