I love to pop the bubbles in bubble wrap so Jamie gave me a bubble wrap calender for Christmas.
Every day of the year I can pop a bubble!
The new year for me always brings great reflection on what I have accomplished last year and what I would like to accomplish next year. Sometimes I feel like I am really lacking but I have to remind myself of all that I have done not all I wished I would have done. Am I making progress? Am I becoming a better person?
President Spencer W. Kimball, said, “I believe in goals, but I believe that the individual should set his own. Goals should always be made to a point that will make us reach and strain. Success should not necessarily be gauged by always reaching the goal set, but by progress and attainment.”
In setting our own goals we need to examine our own needs and abilities. The direction in which we are moving is more important than where we are at the moment. Goal setting should cause us to stretch as we make our way.


No comments:
Post a Comment