opening their stockings
They chose to wait until after church to open their presents.
We had church at noon.
Mom Szabo came and went to church with us and then spent the rest of the afternoon.
There is a story behind the orange coat. I bought it many years ago for Sam who never would wear it. None of the other kids would wear it either. Too orange, (even though it is reversible), and too puffy. It was too nice of a coat so I never could bring myself to give it away until this year. I decided it would have to go. When I got it out Sam decided he liked it so he wears it all the time. Lindsey (Jarod's sister) couldn't resist buying him the hat with orange on it to match his "new" coat. The slippers were a gift from Jarod. (Another thing he would never wear when he was growing up.) Oh how time changes things.
Molly, Jamie, Jarod, Sam, Lindsey, Andrew
No comments:
Post a Comment